That’s right, we’ll come to you!
Here is a non-exhaustive list of why you might want to choose this service:
- Your pet screams bloody murder any time they step into a vet hospital, or out of the house
- Other pets scream bloody murder when they are introduced to your pet
- Your cat gets car sick, or screams bloody murder at the car, and you, and everything it sees
- You just lost your license… or your keys… or your car
- You don’t want to leave the house
- On a scale of 1 to 10, you are an 11 on COVID precautions, and you’re reading this with a face shield on
- You have 10 cats and they won’t fit into one cat carrier
- You can’t spend money fast enough and it’s really weighing you down
- Your waiting on an electrician and the time window he gave you is between 6 am and 2 weeks
- You just got home, and the last thing you want to do is drive somewhere!
On a more serious note, here are things we don’t during a house call:
- Treatment of your pet in our own vehicle
- I think that’s it? Just ask!
The best part is that you can message us right now and find out!! (click here).
You can of course call or email as well! If you start out with what’s going on, your preferred date and an address, you will help us out with coordination.
Our rate for house calls may vary by distance, size of animal, and number of staff required. Though variable, we can estimate an average fee between $79 and $99. You can leave us notes in the appointment request or consult with us via messenger. We can further advise and/or consult with you regarding cost, service, or what your pet may be going through.